I’ve been to a number of meeting recently where the room they were held in were really unsuitable for quality meetings. I realised that some businesses have rooms and offices that echo, making it difficult for the visitors to hear properly and making meeting clients quite a trial. Textiles are the ideal solution to absorb sound and ensuring meeting are easy on the ear!
I’ve put together a list of benefits for business to introduce textiles to the office environment…
- * Absorbs sound, so ideal for conference suits, restaurants, public foyers, reception areas.
- * Enhance and transform your corporate image.
- * Impress your visitors and clients.
- * Make a positive statement about your business.
- * Motivate your staff with an inspiring environment.
- * Provide a talking point to liven the workspace.
- * Add character to your workplace.
- * Save valuable capital by renting.
- * Long term and short term rentals available.
- * Rotate the art to refresh your workspace.
- * Only you know the art is rented.
- * All natural materials used ensuring you help the environment and enhance your environmental policy.
- * Hand made by local designer aligns with your social responsibility policy.
- * Fly the flag for “Made in Britain”.
- * All textiles are selected from our exclusive “Limited Collection”.
- * Advice on positioning and hanging.
- * Wool fabrics shed dirt, they only need to be vacuumed to keep clean.
- * Wool fabrics are naturally fire retardant.
I’d love to hear what you all think about this concept, do you agree and are there other points that could be made?
Take a look at my Rent Textile Art document to find out more.